Payment for Services Rendered

Medicare Coverage

Medicare covers home health services at 100% as long as the client is homebound as defined by Medicare guidelines, and as long as the delivered care is necessary to the client’s wellbeing and requires skilled intervention.

Medicare clients should not owe any out-of-pocket expenses for home health services such as nursing, therapy, and home health aide assistance.

Items like canes, walkers, and wheelchairs can be purchased or provided through a medical equipment company and billed to Medicare.

In the event that our team believes that Medicare will not cover any services or supplies, we will notify you prior to the delivery of said services or supplies.

Private Insurance Coverage

Dignity Home Health of Utah will bill your insurance company for all services we provide. We will bill secondary insurance policies as well. Please be certain to provide all insurance information to the nurse during the admission process.

The client/guardian is responsible for any fees that are not paid by the client’s insurance company. For example, if your insurance policy covers home health at 80%, you will be billed for the remaining 20% of services.

Medicaid Coverage

Medicaid typically covers skilled home health services at 100%. You will not be responsible for any part of the bill for home health services while on Medicaid. In the event that our team believes that Medicaid will not cover any services or supplies, we will notify you prior to the deliver of said services or supplies.

Private Pay/Fee Schedule